Monday, September 5, 2011

birthday loves.

yep! someone has a birthday this week ((tomorrow to be exact, but i am working & wont have time to write a lil something)) HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAKE! we celebrated yesterday by having a wonderful dinner made by my momma & dessert by ME. i slaved this whole week making it to perfection ((not even kidding)) i had a lil "opps" moment the last time i tried baking for jake...it was a major fail, i will be honest & this was my chance to redeem myself. -i think i did?!? i made chocolate peanut butter gancache cake. for the reciepe you can click over to the diva dish to check it out! my friend ari makes the most amazing, everything! plus she has the cutest lil girl ever...my goodness i love lil gia! just look at her!
& the cake!
yay! for birthdays. wooooohooooo! happy birthday jake,
i love you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment