Tuesday, December 27, 2011

ChRiStMaS

hello family/friends...i hope you all had a fabulous christmas & that santa was good to you! he was sure good to me this year. i must have been a very good girl! jake & i spent christmas with his family in a HUGE cabin. i am not kidding when i say "HUGE" either...it had slides all throughout the house & a full blown kids paradise gym! -oh & i forgot to add it had a full on movie theater room. it was quite the christmas holiday for all the kids ((& adults too)) i have bruises to show for my "rough housing" this week.

jake got me the sweetest gift a girl like me would die for! A SPIN BIKE! -he knew how happy it would make me to get that & so he totally surprised me on christmas morning with a picture of my bike sitting at home! coming home today i was sooo anxious to see it. i am looking forward to using it tomorrow morning. THANK YOU HUBS!

here are some sweet pictures from our sweet vacation! happy holidays to your family, from OURS!









No comments:

Post a Comment