Monday, December 19, 2011

SoOoOo...UtAh

well...we made it to good ol' utah ((i say that as i am bundled up on the couch next to my hubs, with 2 blankets & i am still cold)) what a crazy few days it has been, saying goodbye to my family was really hard, getting up at 3:30am on sunday morning & driving 10 hours to my new home then continuing to stay up & unpack everything & start decorating my kitchen. i was soooo beyond exhausted & today i am still exhausted. i ran around all day trying to get things done; finish unpacking...meet up with my friend morgan & her beautiful new lil baby ava ((which is probably the best behaved baby i have ever met in my life)) & my old roomie karli from college. it was so fun to catch up with girl friends & talk...so much has changed in our lives since college. morgan is now a mommy, karli is a soon to be mommy, & me i am newly married ((wanting to be a mommy)) now we are all in utah & happy as can be!

tonight is the first night jake & i will be able to sleep in a REAL bed...trailer beds are not REAL beds. they are terrible & by terrible i mean i have never been in so much pain before in my life! my back is full of knots & every morning i wake up aching. i will be forever grateful for good beds & the support they give to me in my sleeps. speaking of sleeps i am thinking i am going to need some of that pretty soon so i am making this a short post ((even after being MIA for the last 2 months)) posting will get better ((promise!)) WE HAVE INTERNET NOW! hallelujah! good night bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment