Thursday, September 29, 2011

bRiDaL sHoWeR

it is 11:30pm & for some reason this whole week i have been suffering from insomnia. my body can not relax & my mind cant stop going...nothing but excitement going on BUT i am really looking forward to a good nights rest. before i do that i had to share about my night.

tonight was my bridal shower & it was beautiful! one of my amazing best friends threw it for me along with her mom, which happens to be my moms best friend! who would have thought?! i was so grateful to have jakes mom, sister, & grandma that live in utah be able to come down for it. it meant the world to me & jakes parents got me the most amazing gift....a vitamix! as i said in a previous post "i would cry if i actually got one!" well...there would have been tears but there were way too many people staring at me! the fact is it is JUST a blender...but they knew how happy it would make me & for that, it warmed my heart. i really know i am blessed. i have an amazing soon-to-be husband that would do anything to make me happy & a great family that i am going to be moving closer to.

my mom has been my anchor through this whole wedding planning...i would not be having the reception that i am going to be having if it were not for her & of course my dad ((who is writing the checks)) jake & i are truly blessed to have such a wonderful support in our lives.

i am grateful for all of my sweet friends that attended my shower tonight & made me feel so loved! even the family that were not able to attend, i could feel your love for me! thank you very, very much!






it is a little packed in my room now.....

No comments:

Post a Comment