Tuesday, September 27, 2011

VaCaTiOn

yep. i need one of those....

i know i will be honeymooning in costa rica in T-minus 18 days but i am full of "wedding brain"

yesterday was a terrible, terrible day. for starters work was not my favorite...some days i pay my job to let me be there!

then after going to michaels for wedding stuff i found out the color ivory is almost YELLOW...yes, yellow...& that is the color i purchased for my wedding dress. needless to say i almost had a lil cry sesh right there in the middle of the isle standing with my sweet mom, & sweet fiance.

as i brushed that aside...i walked out to my car to find that someone had hit my car...i dont know when, where, or how but it added to my "i need a vacation" i also couldnt find my keys forever...i kept having this fear that i locked the keys in my car. i have been leaving the car on lately & just getting out of the car, forgetting all about my keys still being in the ignition.

with 17 days until the wedding i am just oh, so ready for it to be here!

No comments:

Post a Comment