Saturday, December 31, 2011

tRiBuTe To 2011

you know that saying "life is like a box of chocolates...you never know what you are going to get!" ...it has to be my favorite right now. every new year i go into it not knowing what is going to happen. what i will be blessed with, what kind of trials i will be given. this year was especially a good one. this year i fell in love with the man of my dreams & he became my husband, my eternal companion, my best friend. my whole life has changed, & changed for the better. 2011 has also blessed me with a bigger, much bigger family & i love every one of them. i am excited to finally get settled into our home here in utah. i am learning to be a homemaker & become a pretty decent cook. as much as i loved 2011, i know there are more good things to come in this next year! i hope you all are looking forward to the new year & making new year goals for you & your families.

from this
to this...
HaPPy NeW yEaR!

No comments:

Post a Comment