Monday, December 10, 2012

TeMpLe SqUaRe


this past weekend we went & enjoyed the lights at temple square! it truly was the best way to get us into the christmas spirit! i am excited this year we will be with my family in california...not being able to see them very often has been especially hard since being married! i miss my family like crazy & wish we lived closer to them...i know jake is super excited to go mountain bike riding with my dad & i am especially excited about hanging out with my mom & ohhhhing & awwwing over the cute baby clothes for brighton! ((this lil girl has been spoiled already by her grandma!))

1 comment:

  1. Just can't wait for you guys to be here!!! Love you guys & love your sweet blog too! Brighton's room looks amazing ~ you both did such a good job & she is going to love it! Can't wait to me the precious little Brighton!

    ReplyDelete